Saturday, October 3, 2015

Spring summer SIMONGAO2016

Soft and strong, fantasy and what is real, light and dark ... ... This comparison does not exist at all times in the design of Simon Gao, and present it in a more high profile this season from the fashion details. Pressure in a crosswalk, and scattered in the leaves, a device in the art of light and shadow, as well as abstract geometric lines of contemporary architecture, this season the designer's creative inspiration. Each lining of the dress has a unique head silhouette prints, that's gentle to women's fashion company.

Designer Simon

"My shadow is another self

My shadow is the inner man

My shadow is ideal for me

He is mysterious, diverse, dynamic and the

I'm with my shadow and I know he is with me, and it never went away

My shadow is a soft material, and I am on thick fabrics, we together was posture

My shadow transform unfathomable in the fashion, he appears in the neckline, cuffs and I place such a body "

The new "shadow show" (Shadow Collar) is used by designers of traditional women jacket--open collar to waist and provide more space for the curves of the body; the collar area extended to the entire shoulder and soft lines weakening the strong profile; in the detail Department can increase the figure printed decoration to enhance the modern texture. Wuli Tao Tao wayward catwalk

70 Simon Gao is the proud this season and another melody. To mental and physical break taboo women changed the face of fashion 40 years ago. Today, such women continued to rewrite the world direction. Crisp shoulder line, Bud-like skirts of trousers and streamline design pays homage to retro trends profile. Proportion of elongated shape unrestrained freedom of uninhibited attitude. Details, delicate lining fabrics make fashion wear the feel more comfortable, make fashion more intimate protection for the female body.

Foliage is soft, but the trunk was hard; light is soft, but the building is hard; the shadow is soft, but the human body is hard ... ... Fashion, women play different roles at different stages in their life, they go hand in hand.

SIMONGAO 2016SS inspiration pictures

SIMONGAO 2016SS inspiration pictures

SIMONGAO 2016SS inspiration pictures

SIMONGAO 2016SS inspiration pictures

Spring and summer fashion printing installation art inspired clothing simongao women

No comments:

Post a Comment